Which workshops are you looking for?
Hold Me Tight for ALL Couples
Thursdays~ October 22, 29 & November 5 & 12, 2020 (12 hours)
4-7 PM Online (with a 1:3 ratio- 1 counselor per 3 couples)
Lead Facilitator: Alex Avila, LPC, CSAT
Are you and your partner…
Feeling distant or disconnected (like roommates)?
Tired of getting stuck in seemingly endless conflict?
Or, coming from a place of strength and wishing to deepen your emotional intimacy skills?
Join thousands of couples all over the world who are already enjoying a stronger, intimate connection!
The Hold Me Tight® Program
A Couples Enrichment Experience
Emotionally-Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
By applying core concepts from Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT), the most successful couple therapy model substantiated by research (95% of couples feel better, and 75% report their issues resolved) and working through the 7 Conversations in Hold Me Tight~
- Couples will learn new ways of moving out of old negative patterns that keep them stuck, in conflict and disconnected.
- Couples will deepen their connection and begin to establish a secure and lasting relationship bond.
- Couples will enhance their intimacy, happiness and ability to keep their love alive!
Are you ready to raise the bar and experience an AMAZING relationship? Enter into a safe environment with a handful of other couples that understand that intimate relationships, like all other important endeavors, require research-based education, practice and commitment (as well as an open heart and willingness to grow).
Are you ready to learn the science of love and be astonished at how rich your relationship can be for the rest of your life? “Most of us aren’t taught how to be in adult love relationships. No one gave us a road map and as a result we often end up hurt and alone.” – Debi Scimeca-Diaz (EFT Trainer). The Hold Me Tight workshop provides a road map to transform your relationship.
“This workshop transformed my own marriage. It is an honor for me to pay it forward and assist couples as they courageously participate in these 7 conversations that will strengthen their bond, heal old wounds, and support them in developing an emotionally intimate relationship that they never could have imagined.”
– Lana Isaacson, LCSW, CAC III, MFTC (Workshop Assistant and Former Participant)
What is the cost & what does it include?
- This evidenced-based workshop is an outstanding value! A little less than $37/hour per couple (far more affordable than the cost of private couples therapy with an EFT trained therapist)
- Lead and assistant therapists are all trained in EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy)
- Live, hands-on presentation of materials, videos of real couples working through Hold Me Tight® exercises (“7 Conversations”)
- Private time for you and your partner or support from a counselor (you choose) to have meaningful conversations and during the relationship exercises
- Opportunity to debrief, discuss and ask therapists any questions about the workshop material and exercises
- Each partner will receive their own workbook for the Hold Me Tight® workshop
- Effective relationship skills (that get to the heart of the matter) to have for a lifetime and pass down to future generations!
- For more information: Click on the link below or contact Lana Isaacson, LCSW, CAC III, MFTC at 720.432.5262 or [email protected]