Which workshops are you looking for?
2022 Hold Me Tight Workshops for ALL Couples
Are you and your partner…
Feeling distant or disconnected (like roommates)?
Tired of getting stuck in seemingly endless conflict?
Or, coming from a place of strength and wishing to deepen your emotional intimacy skills?
Join thousands of couples all over the world who are already enjoying a stronger, intimate connection!
The Hold Me Tight® Program
A Couples Enrichment Experience
Emotionally-Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
By applying core concepts from Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT), the most successful couple therapy model substantiated by research (95% of couples feel better, and 75% report their issues resolved) and working through the 7 Conversations in Hold Me Tight~
- Couples will learn new ways of moving out of old negative patterns that keep them stuck, in conflict and disconnected.
- Couples will deepen their connection and begin to establish a secure and lasting relationship bond.
- Couples will enhance their intimacy, happiness and ability to keep their love alive!
Are you ready to raise the bar and experience an AMAZING relationship? Enter into a safe environment with a handful of other couples that understand that intimate relationships, like all other important endeavors, require research-based education, practice and commitment (as well as an open heart and willingness to grow).
“Most of us aren’t taught how to be in adult love relationships. No one gave us a road map and as a result we often end up hurt and alone.” – Debi Scimeca-Diaz (EFT Trainer).
The Hold Me Tight workshop provides a road map to transform your relationship.
“This workshop transformed my own marriage. It is an honor for me to pay it forward and assist couples as they courageously participate in these 7 conversations that will strengthen their bond, heal old wounds, and support them in developing an emotionally intimate relationship that they never could have imagined.”
– Lana Isaacson, LCSW, CAC III, MFTC (Workshop Assistant and Former Participant)
When: February 4th & 5th, 2022 (Fri/Sat)
Friday 9 am – 5:30 pm Eastern Time
Saturday 9 am – 4/4:30 pm Eastern Time
Where: Online via Zoom (Live) in the comfort of your own home.
Cost: $43/hour per couple. Total $695 for 16 hours.
Who: ALL Couples are welcome (race, color, culture, religion, spiritual practice, sex, age, socioeconomic status, perceived or actual sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, relationship status or configuration, national origin or physical and mental abilities).
Workshop Leaders: Debi Scimeca Diaz (Outstanding EFT Trainer in NJ) & Jeff Lynch (EFT Therapist in OK)
Assisting Facilitator: Lana Isaacson, LCSW, CAS (+ other assistants)
Other Details: Join other couples in learning the road map to create a more secure bond. You can keep your relationship dynamics confidential during exercises in private couple breakout rooms and sharing with the group is not required.
What does the cost include?
- Lead and assistant therapists are all trained in EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy)
- Live, hands-on presentation of materials, videos of real couples working through Hold Me Tight® exercises (“7 Conversations”)
- Private time for you and your partner or support from a counselor (you choose) to have meaningful conversations and during the relationship exercises
- Opportunity to debrief, discuss and ask therapists any questions about the workshop material and exercises
- Each partner will receive their own workbook for the Hold Me Tight® workshop
- Effective relationship skills (that get to the heart of the matter) to have for a lifetime and pass down to future generations!
- For more information: Click on the link below or contact Lana Isaacson, LCSW, CAS at 720.432.5262 or [email protected]