Keeping the Spark Alive!
A workshop for Parents of Young Children
What: Pass down the greatest gift to your children (next to unconditional love)- a model for a loving and healthy intimate relationship!
In this workshop, you will:
– strengthen your connection with your partner through hands-on exercises
– improve your ability to effectively communicate and skillfully resolve conflict
– create a plan to balance family time and intimate time with your partner
– become an expert on what makes your partner feel safe, secure, loved, & vibrant
– reconcile contradictory longings, ex. structure and adventure
When: Friday, March 8, 2019; 6:00-8:30 PM
Where: Lutheran Medical Center, Main Hospital Building, 8300 W. 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 (Women’s Education Center Classrooms- 2N)
Logistics: You are welcome to bring your baby or honor your couple time.
Why: “It is not children who extinguish the flame of desire, but adults who fail to keep the spark alive.” (Esther Perel) We reap what we sow. Parents today read several books, take numerous classes, and spend an extraordinary amount of time parenting because we love our children and want to be the best parents possible. Imagine how amazing your marriage could be if you invested the same amount of time, money, and resources!
Cost: $50 per couple (credit card or cash at the door & Paypal link coming soon)